martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

You make my day!

I feel strange, like kind of uncomfortable, I don't know.
It may be the day, its grey atmosphere, the static in the air...

Or perhaps it's just the mess that leads my life.

I woke up of that little nap feeling like desorientated...I knew there was something wrong.
I was late. I got up as fast as I could. I changed my clothes and I sit on my bed.
Stop.
I didn't think. I just stared at my trainers.
"My feet...they're knock-kneed...It's a proof of weakness...uh?"

"I wish I could stay here, just in silence, no one talking to me..."

I got streigh [from...where?] and I went out. I walked...wait! I wandered.
I those moments I hate looking at people's eyes so it would be great having sunglasses! [Anyway...evening D:]

I entered there. It's another atmosphere, it's completely different.
They made my day.

But, why?
Why so kind?

"Let's say it's just because...I want you to remember me."