lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Wrath

Not today, not tonight.

I dont want to.

Just, LEAVE ME ALONE!

All this week, all the days long, I've been eating... And you said I've not?

JUST COMPARE ONE WEEK I'VE BEEN EATING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WITH 2 WEEKS OF FASTING!

Almost complete fasting, 'coz I've been with this crap since such a long time ago.

Different childhood habits plus depression plus appearance sensibility plus a strong self-demand
All this things made me getting worst in a really short period of time.

Then, when I started to have less and less free time, and I couldn't go to the gim, I started with the complete fastings.

I'm used to not having breakfast and not havin' lunch, so the only time I can eat is in dinner time.

So what?
I started to not having dinner.

At first, one day. And the next day, if I could go to the gim, I eat. But if I couldn't, I don't.

Then, two or three days, but I couldn't more days, 'coz I went there so I needed to eat.
Anyway, sometimes I didn't eat.

Sometimes, I didn't matter any feeling. I liked (and I still like) that image that mirror shows me.

Anyway, I gotta change.
Why?

'Coz he died. And he showed me death is not so simple.
Pain isn't a easy-forgettable feeling.

A person's absence is eternal

And I don't wanna these sort of things for people I love.